mrEmblem Inc. in Oregon offers promotional items and planning to help make your next event or meeting unforgettable! Ordering giveaways for your potential customers that stand out from the rest and are within your budget can be difficult on your own, but not with mrEmblem. Our experienced in-house team offer planning services and give you access to a multitude of promotional gifts that are within your budget and represent your company.
Promotional planning can be stressful, mrEmblem can help! Organizing gifts and giveaways, ensuring your company brand and information is properly showcased, and securing on-time delivery of your order can take a lot of time and effort, mrEmblem will assist you in all areas of promotional items.
Find the best in promotional gifts and giveaways locally, giving you fast delivery and personal service by an experienced team. mrEmblem can help you organize and plan all your promotional needs – call us today!
Our tradeshow services include:
- Consulting for promotional giveaway ideas
- Identifying target audience and potential customers
- One-Stop shop: planning, ordering, artwork services, and on-time delivery
- Budget-friendly full catalog of tradeshow items
- ASI member
Artwork - Requirements & Guidelines
Acceptable File Formats
- (.cdr) Corel Draw Version 16 VECTOR ART
- (.eps) Encapsulated Post Script VECTOR ART
- (.pdf) Portable Document Format VECTOR ART (file can be saved as bitmap - NOT recommended)
- (.ai) Adobe Illustrator CC 14 VECTOR ART
- (.jpg) JPEG only as a last resort BITMAP ART
* PPC compatible .eps, .ai or .cdr format must have all fonts converted to curves/outlines.
Artwork File Considerations
Resolution: Artwork should be produced in vector format. If bitmapped or (pixelated) replicating art cannot be guaranteed.
Vector vs. Bitmap: Vector based artwork is resolution independent and can be scaled to any size without loss of detail. Bitmaps are comprised of pixels that enlarge when the image is enlarged.
- All photographs should have a minimum high quality resolution of 300 dpi for reproduction purposes. (.jpg or JPEG) Format.
- DO NOT USE OR SEND PHOTOS THAT WERE POSTED ON FACEBOOK
- Please send original photo files when at all possible.
- Anything below 300 dpi will result in poor quality turn out.
Embroidery and Font Boards/Colors
- We have a variety of Fonts to choose from and we accept any True Type Fonts for Custom Decoration.
- If we don’t have it or you can’t provide the name or the font file we will do our best to match accordingly.
- Heat Seal Fonts
Popular ones listed below with others available upon request, but not guaranteed.
Come In to Our Showroom!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday (Aug – Dec): 10:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Available by Appointment
3209 Navarre Ave. Oregon, Ohio 43616
(Next to the Kroger shopping plaza)
We'd love to help!
Professional look, with a Personal touch!
with a Personal touch!